About Me

Our Mancub

Our Mancub
Rex 9 months

Saturday, July 3, 2010

cross your fingers!

for those of you know know me youd have to know me pretty well to know how insecure i am about my arms and legs. i have a lovely little condition called Keratosis Pilaris which is just a fancy word for little red bumps on my upper legs and on the back of my arms {also refered to as chicken bumps} its a condition that runs in families. so whichever family gave me this stupid thing, i hate you. there. i said it. someone had to.
well ive been looking online to find something to HELP my stupid skin for a while and ive finally come across something that looks like it may work. it had 150+ reviews and out of about 50 i only found 1 review that was bad & didnt work for the person. so lets pray that my skin is nothing like that ONE persons and this works so i can finally feel good in a swim suit or short sleeved shirt.
KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED
{pretty please}

No comments:

Post a Comment