About Me

Our Mancub

Our Mancub
Rex 9 months

Saturday, August 7, 2010

she's your brother, bro.

{picture 1. recker takin a nap on me at Skylers parents}
{picture 2. skyler at tc eggingtons}
{picture 3: kayla giving neds a thumbs up}
{picture 4: an excited recker watching mickey mouse clubhouse}

this week has been one super long one for sure.
we've had some good times, some hard times, and some dramatic times. you live & you learn.
all i can really say coming out of it is im happy that i have the people i love in my life close to me.

2 comments:

  1. those pictures of recker you took are cuuute!! yes this week was definately rough but it was going to happen eventually and it sucks how it all went down but in the end we all know who really matters and who unfortunately brings you down. Think we all grew closer this week!!! Hopefully im better next weekend and we can do the flea market!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove my nephew!! hahah cutest kid ever.

    ReplyDelete