About Me

Our Mancub

Our Mancub
Rex 9 months

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Untitled.

i have had a lot on my as of late. new additions coming, to the business of course. busy-ness. friends and family. anniversaries. celebrations. these are thing that arent facebook worthy that i feel i can share out in the open with the few who follow me over here! i have decided to add a blog to the website. so it will no longer be .blogspot.com it will be .com/blog. it is something i have been thinking about for a while but i am too chicken to do. i dont know why i dont put myself out there more often. good thing i have skyler to push me to do what i wish i would do on my own. that man is my backbone. my best friend is pregnant and sick as a dog. that girl, i swear, could withstand an atomic bomb. taking care of her 2 boys (who are to diiiie for) and feeling like yuck all day cant be easy.. today is the 4 year anniversary of my accidental facebook friend request to my amazing husband. i would be nothing without him, and i mean that. i am looking forward to our eternity. my parents showed up on my doorstep tuesday morning and i could not be more thrilled. we have eaten at el charro twice so far and yes, they have already planned another trip there. its tomorrow. kill me, please haha. we have been trying for a baby now for about 2 months (which is not common knowledge.. if you tell anyone, i WILL hunt you down + kill you) nothing has happened yet which can get a girls spirit down. let me tell ya. i couldnt even imagine what couples go through who have been trying for long periods of time. i pray for their comfort. I no longer work at BBB. its bitter sweet. i loved the people i worked with over there which is the hard part. if it wasnt for them, i wouldve quit a hell of a lot sooner!!! april left QCD and we hired vanessa. i love vanessa. she is so nice and sweet. the cutest. i could just put her in my pocket and take her home. a dear friend cami dunn is getting married next week. she will make the most beautiful bride. i will covet her. yes, her. i think i have finished my blob of a paragraph now.
love you all
-j

3 comments:

  1. It's frustrating and emotionally exhausting to want a baby, like now, and not have it happen. Enjoy the labors of "trying" and before you know it you'll be puking your guts out too! ha! You guys will be the best parents!

    I too covet Cami and I have never met the girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jessica. I will keep you in my prayers. I can't imagine how hard it can be to keep "trying" for the baby and nothing happens. It makes me feel sad when I hear about girls (like you) who would be wonderful mothers having a hard time trying to get pregnant, when I know of many women who do not want their kids. The baby will come soon. Have faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete