About Me

Our Mancub

Our Mancub
Rex 9 months

Thursday, October 18, 2012

October.

I can't believe October is already halfway through. this year has FLOWN by which I am 100% okay with. the sooner the year is over, the sooner we get to meet our little guy. it has been a very emotionally trying week for me.. (maybe that will be on a post sometime in the future, maybe not) but it has made me so super super super thankful to have such an amazing and supportive husband who is there to comfort me when all I can do is break down and cry.
I am leaving for Arkansas in a couple of days to visit Natalie! I am so excited! Family at her house twice in one year? You'd think she won the lottery! 😉 It I going to be a great early birthday present to be able to spend the week at her house! (I just hope I don't get all pregmotional and cry because I miss Skyler) I guess we will just have to wait and see...
til next week 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment